When using Throneofgeeks.com you agree to all of the above and the following:
- To maintain a respectful and inclusive community, the following content is prohibited. Always use an appropriate and respectful language when you post information in the Community. Avoid racist, sexist, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, threatening, obscene or otherwise offensive language that could be considered detrimental to other users. Discussion of religion and politics in any form is strictly prohibited. The following are also expressly prohibited.
Hateful conduct is any content or activity that promotes, encourages, or facilitates discrimination, denigration, objectification, harassment, or violence based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, medical condition, physical characteristics and is prohibited. Any hateful conduct is considered a zero-tolerance violation and all accounts associated with such conduct will be indefinitely suspended.
Harassment is any content or activity that attempts to intimidate, degrade, abuse, or bully others, or creates a hostile environment for others, and is prohibited. Depending on the severity of the offense, your account may be indefinitely suspended on the first violation.
It is prohibited to share any content that may reveal personal information about individuals, or their private property, without permission.
- Sharing personally identifiable information (including real name, email, location, etc.)
- Sharing content that violates another's reasonable expectation of privacy.
- Do not upload or link to copyrighted content.
- Do not upload or link to sexual content (read 1.3)
- Do not give bad or good reviews without a reason, always leave a short explanation. Reviews with no explanation will be removed.
- All comments must follow 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3.
- If you have nothing positive to say then don't say it. Constructive criticism is OK.
- Think twice before commenting, if you would take personal offense of what you are about to comment, the member you are about to comment on probably will as well.
- Throneofgeeks.com may change the Guidelines at any time, at its sole discretion. Any material changes may be communicated to you and your acceptance of and/or continued use of the Community after such notification of change will constitute your acceptance of such changes. Please do not use the Community if you do not agree to the new Terms.